Monday, January 14, 2013

Guilty Treats of the Day

As I write this post, I'm literally refraining from making a purchase of one of these guilty treats! Check them out below:

  Draya Black & White Color Block Skinny Jeans                      

Draya Michele was seen rocking these Colorblock jean leggings and Christian Louboutin Maillot pumps. The jeans can be found at Macys.com but I do believe these hawwt red bottoms are sold out.



Krazy Kenya Moore is rocking this classy and refreshing H & M mint pleated sheath dress. It has a springy feel to me and I would love to rock this as my Easter Dress this year! (Yes, I'm still a grown woman and I wear Easter dresses:)  It is actually from the  H & M Fall 2012  "Trend" collection .It has seamless sleeves with a pencil skirt vibe to it. Unfortunately, this dress is sold out as well. A girl can dream!

christian-louboutin-pigalle-pump-kerry-washington


Kerry Washington sported these beauties at he UK premiere of D'Jango Unchained. These pumps are available on Christian Louboutin US website and are from the Spring 2010 collection.

And Last but definitely not least:

Check out these cute Giuseppe Zanotti Satin Stripe Floral wedges singer Cassie received from her boo thang P Diddy. Available in stores only.

Via Instagram:

GiuseppeZanotti thumb

Have any other guilty treats? Send them in!

No comments:

Post a Comment