Friday, October 4, 2013

Bout Time! Rhianna's "Pour it Up" Video Premiere

Well, I would have happily posted the Rihanna "Pour It Up" video earlier, but looks like there was some technical difficulties and all but just in case you have been hiding under a rock, check out the so-called "raunchy" video below. But before you do that, I must say I liked the video; I like Rihanna's lil sample of twerking and her channeling her "inner stripper" on the pole. The appearances by Nicole "The Pole" Williams and Secret Moneii were nice, but honestly I would have liked to see the top-notch performers of King Of Diamonds make an appearance. Maybe they weren't available? I dunno. All I know it would've been the twerk-fest of the year to see Remy Redd do splits on the ceiling, someone sliding dangerously down the pole or SUMTHIN. (Yes, I know certain strippers names. I frequent there from time to time. It's entertainment y'all.) Anywhoo, check it out and enjoy!

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment