Wednesday, October 16, 2013

"Love and Hip Hop" Season 4 And "Chrissy and Mr. Jones" Trailers


  I know I'm hella late but  look who's back.



"Love and Hip Hop' is returning for yet another season and it actually looks to be a good one. Seems they have dropped the dead weight from last season ( I can't even actually remember the dead weight) and added new cast members, which includes K. Michelle's transition from the LHH Atlanta cast. Hopefully, this season will give actual real (Ha!) and interesting story lines this go round.

Oh, and let's not forget former cast members, Chrissy Lampkin and Jim Jones's new show, "Chrissy and Mr. Jones". I didn't really watch last season and raised a brow when I saw the trailer for the second season, but maybe I'll give it a twirl this go round. Of course, this season brings us back to the pair who are STILL engaged and the introduction of Jim's son, who is living with them full time. It should be interesting to see Chrissy as a step-mom.


 
 


Check out the trailers below and let me know if you will be watching!


No comments:

Post a Comment