Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Kirk Responds to Nicki Minaj's Clapback About His Extramarital Behavior; Jumpoff Speaks Her Peace


 
 
Well, whaddya know? Mr. Kirk "I know I ain't s**t" Frost tells TMZ that he knows he's wrong for his actions and all that cheating jazz after the Barb herself, Nicki Minaj told him about himself over twitter last week.
 
Now, let me say this. I've been reading a little buzz amongst the net that this Kirk and Rasheeda drama is all for TV and they are putting their marriage out there for ratings and that check, of course. But me, I kind of think there is truth to this situation because I just can't believe you would act like such a dog ONLY for ratings. I mean, I do, but I think he's being a bit extra.  I think that Kirk let the popularity of "Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta" go to his head and he was trying to overcome the shadows of last season, where he was perceived as a bit up a "chump". (Maybe that's where the gay rumors came from, because I haven't heard any hot tea surrounding any homosexual activities. They ARE in Atlanta).
 
Anywho, Kirk owned up to his ways by saying :
 
"Nicki Minaj is a woman and she was speaking about me doing inappropriate things. I can't fault her for that. Every woman who watched felt the same way Nicki did."
Awww, wasn't he respectful? More than what he was to his very pregnant wife, but hey, he knows better then to come for Nicki. He has enough haters, ya dig?

Meanwhile, back in whore, I mean whoville, the proud jump off which is Mary Jane hit twitter and told ladies to "hide their husbands". She recently hit the Big Tigga show at V-103 to express her actions. Check out the video below.

*Sidebar*- She also filmed for the reality series "The Real Mistresses of Atlanta" where she glorifies sleeping with other women's husbands. I'm gonna say check it out elsewhere, not gonna give her too much promo.


 
 
 
 
www.tmz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment