Thursday, July 17, 2014

Drake Hosts 2014 ESPYS; Watch Hilarious Performances and Skits

Last Night, July 16. Drake hosted the 2014 ESPY Awards,  held at the Nokia Theater in L.A., which annually recognizes the achievements of athletes, on the collegiate and professional level. I usually never watch these awards, although I'm sort of a sports fan (professional football and basketball), but when I heard Drake was hosting, I figured it would be worth watching. If you saw his appearance as host on SNL a few months back, you'll know that this guy is hilarious!

The show began with a hilarious opening skit featuring Blake Griffin and cameo from Chris Brown. Catch the videos below!

 
 
Drake as Manny Pacquiao:
 
 

 
Drake performs 'Honorable Mention' where he throws shots at Mackelmore and "Sidepieces' which had me dying of laughter!
 

 
 
 
And don't forget his memorable kiss from his crush, Skylar Diggins
 



No comments:

Post a Comment