Wednesday, July 30, 2014

She Knows the Difference: RHOA Star Kandi Burruss Demands Popeyes on 'A Mother's Love' Tour


I was too tickled when I read the tour rider from Kandi Burruss "A Mother's Love" Tour, over at FunkyDineva.com. Of course, if you don't know, The Doll is actually in the play, so you know he had a few choice funny words. Check out the deets below:

“Please do not substitute for KFC or Churches, we know the difference.”
With all that wagon she is draggin’, Kandi insists that she only sit on a new toilet seat and wipe her funk box with Cottonelle toilet paper. The real gag is, Kandi is trying to pull it. I done been round ha house, and in that guest bathroom, Mama had that blue 1-ply tissue that your country grandma gets from Family Dollar. Hoes kill me. You don’t wipe your ass with Cottonelle on your own dime, but you want somebody else to finance your boongee’s romance with Cottonelle. Girl Bye! 
Kandi’s rider stipulates that a brand new toilet seat must be installed under the supervision of her road manager or assistant, and the bathroom must be fully stocked with Cottonelle and Dove soap. Mind you the rest of us on the tour are probably going to have to wipe our ass with those elementary school paper towels and wash our hands with liquid soap that comes in a gallon container. Jesus hurry up and get me off the F-List. My coochie is just as precious as Kandi’s. At least my neighbor’s husband thinks so.
Oh well, I can tell y’all THIS. My ass will not be eating granola bars and and chips from craft services. Nope! My ass is gone be down to Kandi dressing room stealing chicken wangs. Tryna do me! I don’t think so!! 
LOL! Well, it looks as though Kandi's play is going on a national tour to a city near you, so I don't think her demands are that unreasonable. Chile, if I had a choice I would choose Popeye's too- and  you CAN tell the difference!!!! The new toilet thing seems odd, but going to all those different bathroom facilities, you want to be clean and comfortable- and have good toilet paper- Cottonelle is the best! And Dove is the best soap, because being on the road doesn't mean you should skimp on your soap and if her skin is anything like mine, messing with any soap other than Dove will have your skin all out of whack! Besides that, will you be catching a show near you? I wanna go!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment