Thursday, July 10, 2014

RHOA Star NeNe Leakes Reportedly Not Returning Next Season; Sherri Shepherd Leaves 'The View'








It must be the season of moving on these days.

Its being reported in the blogsphere that Nene Leakes was fired from the show, although it was reported that all the ladies had been invited back for next season.

Ms. Leakes took to twitter to clear up any misunderstanding:

I'am NOT comin back 2 RHOA because I was fired, NO I quit, NO I wanted more money, NO they cut my salary and YES all this is BULLSHIT - Nene Leakes (@Nene Leakes) July 2, 2014
Looks like Nene isn't going out without a fight. Rumors were flying that she supposed take a pay cut and be featured on the show part-time, but as the only original cast member and the highest paid on the show, it should be known that would be very unlikely. (Maybe reports are confused with Sheree Whitfield, who is rumored to be making a comeback next season?)

Well, they say its good to know when to move on......

Another starlet that is moving on is Sherri Shepherd, who leaving the 'TheView'. This after all the drama going on with here filing from divorvce from her husband and reportedly not wanting anything to do with their expected surrogate child, fearing child support from her estranged husband. Rumor has is that she may have wanted more money. Alas, Sherri confirmed:

" A lot of those people close to me and some of the producers here, they've known since the spring that I did not intend to return to the show once my contract ended in August."
She also added:

"You guys know that I often talk about my faith. I'm a woman of faith and seven in the Bible is the number of God's completion," she said. " I've been here seven years, and my time at 'The View' is complete."
Best wishes to these two in their future endeavors....
 









No comments:

Post a Comment